How to buy: Louis Vuitton Nike Air Force 1 online
After previews on the runway and an official presentation at pop-up locations in various cities, the Louis Vuitton Nike Air Force 1 is finally releasing today, July 19, exclusively online at 12 p.m. ET. You can access the online sale here; once the countdown reaches zero, Louis Vuitton will grant access to a random and limited number of customers each minute. Customers will have the opportunity to browse the nine different sneakers available and make a purchase. The official details regarding the online release are as follows:
By entering this waiting room, you accept our special conditions of sale:
1. Entry to view and purchase the collection is random and will end once the products are sold out. First come, first served cannot be guaranteed.
2. If you manage to pass the waiting room, you will have 10 minutes to select your Louis Vuitton and Nike Air Force 1 model and place the product in your basket.
3. To ensure an inclusive experience, the sale is limited to 1 (one) pair of sneakers per customer. Any attempt to violate this term will result in the cancellation of all your Louis Vuitton and Nike Air Force 1 orders.
4. Please note that your Louis Vuitton and Nike Air Force 1 sneaker is only reserved after your payment step is completed.
5. We will acknowledge receipt of your order request by sending you an email once the payment step has been completed. However, this e-mail does not confirm the final acceptance of your order. Your order will be accepted if, after reviewing the order, you receive a shipping confirmation email. Please note that it may take a few days longer for us to receive your shipping confirmation.
Finally, you do not need to create a MYLV account to complete your purchase. If you would like to create a MYLV account, you can do so after the sale is complete.
A complete and official FAQ on the Louis Vuitton Nike Air Force 1 shows can be consulted here.
The Air Force 1 Low retails for $2,750, while the Air Force 1 Mid is $3,450.